Este blog se ha diseñado como herramienta para ayudar a todos los profesionales de la salud, especialmente a médicos, enfermeras y dentistas que trabajan o piensan hacerlo en el extranjero. Si tienes dudas y te gustaría preguntar algo al respecto, este es tu espacio !!
A continuación os presento a MediCarrera una empresa especializada en reclutar sanitarios para Dinamarca, Noruega y Suiza. Las referencias que me han dado ya varias personas han sido muy buenas. Os dejo aquí la información, enlace y forma de contacto.
INFORMACIÓN SOBRE LA EMPRESA
MediCarrera has been working with the public health care in different parts of Sweden since 2002, recruiting European specialist doctors and organising their language training. During this time we have learned what makes a successful long-term engagement both for doctor and for employer, and we have developed our concept out of these invaluable experiences.
We are based in Spain and our course centre is located south of Barcelona. We complete two courses per year with doctors attending from several European countries.
We began by recruiting primary care doctors for a Swedish county council. Since there were many Spanish doctors willing to work abroad at that time and the specialist training in primary care in Spain was similar to that in Sweden, we set up our course centre in Spain.
When expanding our recruitment to other countries, we have found that it makes sense to maintain our existing language training centre and to bring healthcare professionals from different European countries to Spain. In this way we offer a very good study environment: doctors have no other obligations except their studies and the common language among them is, after a short time, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
We are also offering courses in Budapest, Sofia and Bucharest for doctors who are not in need of our child care services
SERVICIOS QUE OFERTAN:
• An introductory course through internet.
• An intensive course in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian for four months at our course centre south of Barcelona or in other possible country. A free course is also offered to all family members, with kindergarten for the youngest, during that time.
• Continuous studies in Sweden, Denmark or Norway.
• A remuneration for the intensive course of 700 Euros a month plus a supplement per child of 70 Euros, a free apartment and the flight to Barcelona, or travel to other course city and back, for the whole family.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• During the intensive course we will also help you with:
- finding an apartment and school or kindergarten
- medical authorisation
- organisation of transport of goods and other practical issues.
• Permanent contract after six months.
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
• Training courses within working hours.
• Possibility of combining work and research activity or clinical specialization, depending on your particular interest.
• A good salary, with progression – depending on experience and capacity of integration. Duties are paid separately.
If you would like to know more about the MediCarrera concept or about working in the health care sector in Sweden, please contact us